Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Week 16 of Midterm

This is the final week of the Midterm class. So with this I have completed two of the hardest classes to take in this program, and I did them at the same time. We do have some small bugs or problems with the game and we will be fixing them in the real near future. In my previous post I said that I'm going to be posting  shortcut links on the side of my blog, because I got a lot of positive feed back on some of the posts I did previously. With that in mind it got harder to find those really helpful tutorial posts that I did so I added a some shortcut links on the left side of my blog to navigate to them. I will also be posting my most up to date download of the game I created just like this one. I do have some fixes to add and that is where the shortcut links come in handy.

No comments:

Post a Comment