Monday, May 27, 2013

Week 11 Senior Project

This week I chose to do one location of clothing. I picked the head. The reason I chose the head is because like in real life when you wear something in your head it is a accessory and since the dress up part is all about accessories I thought this was going to be easy to pound out. One of the more harder problems about this was that the shape of the head made it difficult to have thing such as cowboy hats and baseball caps. So I ended up improvising.

In most games the head piece is used as a sign of stature such as RuneScape. With it's Party Hats, Santa Hat's etc. Same goes for real life. How many times have you seen a chef wear a hat that is different than other workers hat, or a Foreman in a construction site. When I make a clothing item I keep in mind two things cuteness and will someone choose this item.



With that being said these are the hats we have in game.


No comments:

Post a Comment